FEATURED

Victoria de Makati

Fort Bonifacio Global City Condominiums

Fort Bonifacio CondominiumsFort Bonifacio or now popularly known as the Bonifacio Global City is the next and upcoming major central business district in Metro Manila. Hundreds of residential and commercial condominiums in the Fort are being built alonside the hundreds of retails stores, restaurants and entertainments centers in Global City.  The Fort is being developed as the premier commercial, financial and residential district of the Metro.

But despite this masterplan, only 60% of the city will be developed and the remaining 40% will remain to be unspoiled terrain for nature parks and greeneries.

Planning to invest on real estate? Fort Bonifacio condominiums are your best bets. The increasing demand for Fort Bonifacio condominiums and the continued support from the government and various business sectors create substantial confidence. Property values are expected to increase annually.

Residents of Fort Bonifacio condominiums can enjoy shopping at the Market Market, have a cup of coffee or a sumptuous meal along the famous Bonifacio High Street or have some fun at the many bars and entertainment ares in the vicinity. Fort Bonifacio will also be hosting the Philippines' first 6-star hotel and the most advanced hospital and medical facility in the country.

Fort can easily be accessible via the C5 thoroughfare and via McKinley Road to and from Makati City.



Ad Space
Ad Space
Ad Space
Ad Space